Themes are a great way to be creative when it comes to notepad printing. They make your custom notepads look better and more entertaining. Also, people like to use and own theme notepads just for the novelty of it and the small bragging rights value that it entails. So theme notepads can be indeed a great idea for notepad printing. In our brief search for great themes we have found five popular themes that you might want to use for your own notepad designs.
1. The medieval parchment: The first unusual but great theme that we saw for notepad printing is the medieval parchment. It is a combination of using textured paper stocks with Gothic font supplementary writing and some general wrinkling and weathering effects. This theme is quite a sight to behold and it really is a work of art unto itself to create a notepad with this theme. So if you want to impress people with classic looking notepads, use this theme as a starting point.
2. Contrast black: Another unusual theme for notepad printing is the contrast black style. In this form of custom notepad, the paper itself is black. This basically means that the paper stock is dyed with black ink. As a consequence writing on it with normal means is impossible. You will need special style metallic or glittering inks to make the written letters stand out so that they contrast with the black background. Now, though this may be a very interesting idea, even magical in a sense, people will also need to have their own glittering pen which can sometimes be a problem. So only use these theme if you know it can really be useful for your market.
3. Asian watercolor: Also, we have been seeing an increase in the occurrence of Asian watercolor themes. These themes basically have watercolor artwork showing various images and drawings in an Asian setting. Typically they also include some sayings in Chinese or Japanese to make the design look and feel authentic. It is a very serene design and it can be produced easily once a central Asian motif is integrated in the design. If you can avail of this, it can really be worth it because it is a fresh idea.
4. Feminine pink: For the ladies out there, using feminine pink designs is also getting popular. This entails using a pink paper stock, with equally superfluous amounts of pink and pink objects scattered around the custom notepads as borders and other design elements. Sometimes women also have their notepads scented to add that extra level of smell sense to them making them very memorable. Use this of course if you want to promote your femininity to the world.
5. Modern abstract: Finally, as design popularity goes more towards abstract, so to have custom notepads. An increasing number of people are availing of very abstract art ideas for their note pads. Though lacking in any kind of classical look, abstract designs can still evoke feelings and make your notepads look elegant. As long as the abstract art is tasteful and it never prevents the notepads from performing its function then it is a great theme to use in notepad printing.
So in the end, they seem like Great ideas right? So why not try to use them on your own notepads? Themes are indeed a nice addition to your notepads, making them very interesting and memorable.